Transient & Non-Degree Seeking

If you plan to take some courses and transfer back to your home institution, you’re a transient student. Or if you just want to take some classes at PTC, but you're not interested in a degree, diploma or certificate, you're a non-degree-seeking student. 

<< Choose the option that best describes you to the left to learn how to enroll.


Need help?

Stop by any of our seven campus locations, or just give us a call. The main admissions office is located on the Greenwood Campus.

Room 103B, Greenwood Campus | Phone: (864) 941-8369

Admissions Directory »